I'm a jewel-tone kinda gal, so I am thrilled with this color. HOW gorgeous! I think it is paired really well with a lavender purple, or coral for the spring. I must say I especially like this color on red heads- the color just POPS out.
Today, I wanted to inspire you to put some of this pop of color into your makeup! Yes, it's possible to add a little bit of green to your eye makeup without looking way over the top. I just know someone out there is thinking, There is no way I would do that... Let's take a look at a few ideas.
You can wear it in a dramatic way, or really dress it down more casual with lighter application or have it worn just as a liner. Some products you can use to achieve these gorgeous emerald looks are..
1. Makeup Forever Aqua Liner in Diamond Lagoona found Here
2. Pantone for Sephora Eclipsed eyeshadow pallette found Here
3. NYX Jumbo Liner Pencil found Here
4. Essie Nail Polish in Palmetto Green found Here
5. Pantone for Sephora Green Mascara found Here
What do you think of this Hot trend? Do you think you can wear it?
Follow me on instagram @Jenelle127 to see more makeup tutorials!