Here's how it works: you tell 7 facts about yourself, link back to the person who gave it to you, then pass it on to 4 others and let them know they've been awarded. Here goes!
1. I adore Mary Tyler Moore & Elisabeth Elliot. Two very different women but they are both wonderful. I own a few seasons of MTM on DVD. I love the fact that she is 30, single and doing it on her own. I admire that so much. Oh and she is also very fashionable. I know what you are thinking that's her TV role but I have read that she prefers to play roles that are most like her in real life. Elisabeth Elliot is a gem. What a role model for all Christian women. I have read several of her books and so amazed with her real life experiences.
2. When I was 7 I was diagnosed with pituitary dwarfism. My parents thankfully noticed that I wasn't growing and took me to a specialist. I was given growth hormones shots from age 7-19 daily and still take medication daily for it. Ironically I am the tallest in my family and still love wearing 4 inch heels!
3. Several of my first jobs I had to wear khaki pants as my uniform. I despise khakis so much, that to this day I will not wear khaki pants.
4. I have size 10 feet. Yep 5'4 with size 10 feet. Don't call me clown feet!
5. Because I have worked in the dental field for almost 4 years, the first thing I look at is teeth. Sometimes I wish I didn't have the instinct to do so.
6. I collect bird salt & pepper shakers.
7. I am a self proclaimed control freak. That being said I have 4 calendars. Two at work, one at home and one always in my purse. If you want to hang out please schedule ahead I don't care for last minute plans.
The four fabulous nominees: